The theme of the 2017 Colloquium is "Calvin and the Early Reformation," and it will be hosted by Baylor University (Waco, Texas) on 16-18 March, 2017.
Click here for more information on the Colloquium.
Click here to register for the Colloquium.
Graduate students should click here to submit paper proposals for the Colloquium.
- James Farge: Francis I and the Reformation
- Jonathan Reid: The Meaux Circle
- Mark Crane: Evangelical Thought and Printing in Paris
- Carrie Klaus: Jeanne d'Albret
- John Thompson: Calvin and the Early Christian Creeds
- Brian Brewer: Calvin and the Early Anabaptists
- Greta Kroeker: The Early Calvin and Erasmus
- Barbara Pitkin: Calvin on the Early Reformation