Calvin studies Society
2017 Colloquium - presenter REGISTRATION
Dear Colloquium Presenter...
Thank you in advance for your contribution to the 2017 Colloquium! In recognition of your role, the Calvin Studies Society is making arrangements for you in the following ways:
- waiving the registration fee.
- booking and covering a room for you at the Residence Inn Waco, in your name (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wcori-residence-inn-waco/). Since the conference begins at 1:00pm on Thursday and we will be all done by 1:30pm on Saturday, your room has been booked for Wednesday through Friday nights. If you would like to stay longer, please contact them directly at (254) 714-1386 to amend you room reservation. The hotel is 3 blocks from the meeting site, and rides will be provided. A large number of restaurants are within 2 – 3 blocks (including excellent Tex-Mex!).
- covering the cost of your flight. We will use Jim at Travel Time in Waco to arrange your flights. Please contact him directly: his email is email@example.com, and his phone is (254) 776-4402. However, if you have unused travel funds from your school and wish to save the colloquium the costs of the travel by booking your own reservations, that would be greatly appreciated. Please let David Whitford know.
- providing you with meal vouchers for the Baylor University foodcourt.
As you plan your trip, here are other items you will want to consider:
- Look over a map HERE of Baylor University's campus.
- Look over the list of Colloquium presentations: http://www.calvinstudiessociety.org/colloquium/.
Please fill in the below form.